Friday, December 10, 2010

Persepective of Wall-e

I am a robot that cleans up the earth. The people that used to live in earth has fled to outer space. I can clean up the earth by putting the trash into my body and compressing them into a shape of a perfect cube. My colleagues have been shut down. I spend most of my day cleaning up the earth. someimes I collect garbages that looks intersting to me. I have a favourite music video and i watch it ever day after work. I even listen to the music during working hours. Today i have made a new friend. I don't know his name but he is a cockroach. I found him when I was cleaning up the trash. He is quite jumpy like me. I have been here since the day I was made and I have never left the earth. I sometimes think about going into outer space. I am lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment